Is your business eligible?
$5,000 Business Support Grants will be made available to small and medium businesses across Queensland that were affected by the lockdown that commenced on Saturday 31 July 2021. The Grant may be used to pay for business expenses.
To be eligible your business must have had a 30% reduction in turnover as a result of the lockdown.
Small and medium businesses are defined as having:
- a turnover of more than $75,000 per annum
- an annual payroll in Queensland of up to $10 million.
Eligibility areas include:
- Brisbane City Council
- Gold Coast City Council
- Ipswich City Council
- Lockyer Valley Regional Council
- Logan City Council
- Moreton Bay Regional Council
- Noosa Shire Council
- Redland City Council
- Scenic Rim Regional Council
- Somerset Regional Council
- Sunshine Coast Regional Council
How to apply
Applications for the Business Support Grants will not open until mid-August.
It has been indicated that all eligible businesses who apply for the grant will receive funding. Information on how to apply will be supplied in the next few coming days.
For more info & to stay in the loop see https://www.business.qld.gov.au/starting-business/advice-support/grants/covid19-support-grants